The Greensburg (GBG) Scavenger Race is a scavenger hunt and race in one – full of city exploration, mental & physical challenges and plenty of clue solving.
Get together a team of up to four people ready to take on the mission of finding clues and solving riddles that will have you traversing within and between surrounding neighborhoods. At check-in, receive your first clue to set you on your way for an afternoon adventure. The race will conclude with a celebration at a local establishment with prizes awarded to the top racers.
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON
1. Every participant must be registered online through 60minutemissions.com by April 15, 2020.
2. Teams may consist of 2 to 4 racers.
3. The person making the reservation will be considered the team captain and receive race updates via email.
4. Each team needs to check-in by 11:15 a.m. (15 minute after race start), or forfeit race.
5. At least one racer from each team must have a smart phone capable of taking photos/videos and an active Facebook account.
6. All racers must be at least 18 years of age.
7. Teams must have a designated driver identified at time of check-in and provide proof of license, registration and insurance.
8. All racers must be willing to sign a liability waiver during check-in.