Looking for a night out with some puzzling fun at a local brewery? Puzzles & Pints is an event created for lovers of jigsaw puzzles and beer that places teams head-to-head in a competition to put together a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle the fastest.
Race as a team of up to 4 players all while sampling and enjoying local beers. The per-player admission includes a factory-sealed team puzzle and small meal to enjoy pre-race. Check-in and food service begins 30 minutes before race time.
- Thursday, June 1, 2023 at All Saints Brewery in Greensburg at 6:30PM for $10 per player
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at Sobel’s Obscure Brewery in Jeannette at 6:30PM for $10 per player
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at Sobel’s Obscure Brewery in Jeannette at 6:30PM for $10 per player
Looking for more? Try Puzzles & Pinot for more puzzling dates.
Puzzles and Pints occur on location at brewery venues throughout southwestern PA and not at the escape room.
Out of respect of our venues, no outside drink is permitted.
- Teams of up to 4 people can register to compete for speed assembling a jigsaw puzzle.
- Events typically feature only one to three puzzle designs spread evenly across all teams.
- Puzzles will be randomly drawn upon the start of the competition.
- Prizes are awarded to the fastest finishing teams per design. Prizes include 60 Minute Missions gift cards, beers and merchandise.
Do I have to pay for the beer?
Ultimately, yes. Usually the brewery offers tasting samples of their beer. Pints or cans will also be available for you to purchase.
Do I have to compete?
No. You can just enjoy socializing, sampling and contributing to our community puzzles whether you put together one piece or many.
How big is the puzzle?
Puzzles are usually 500-piece puzzles from a high-quality national brand, like MasterPieces or Buffalo.
What do I need to bring?
Bring a valid form of identification if you intend to consume alcohol. Of course, also bring a small appetite for the small meal and snacks that are provided.
What time should I arrive?
You can arrive and check-in as soon as 6:00pm. The timed event will start at the advertised time with some general instructions and immediately begin the race. If you arrive late you can join in the competition in progress.
How many teams can register?
Most events have a capacity of 18-26 teams based on the number of available tables at the venue. Every event since November 2022 has been a sellout with a waiting list.
How does the waiting list work?
If the event reaches capacity, a waiting list will form which can be joined for free. If the number of seats in your team become available, the system will automatically email ALL emails on the waiting list at once and fill in the order