When the time is right to re-open, we’ll be prepared to keep you safe inside 60 Minute Missions Escape Room. During the stay-at-home order, we have been happy to provide free at-home activity tips and guides to help you keep things interesting when trying to fill your time with creative entertainment. We also have been hosting audio-based escape games to help satisfy those escape room cravings.
As stay-at-home orders are being lifted, we want customers visiting us to feel safe, so we’re making sure we are ready with a responsible plan. We hope the plan addresses your concerns.
For those apprehensive about the safety risks involved with visiting our facility, or those simply wanting to enjoy games from the comfort of home, we will continue to offer the audio-based escape games until we can transition back to our normal operations.
We have leveled up our safety precautions to go above and beyond expectations. These updated procedures include:
- Our staff members will be wearing face masks and be offered gloves for their workplace safety.
- We have dedicated staff to sanitize games, restrooms and other surfaces throughout the day.
- We’ve modified our booking times to prevent interaction between groups of strangers and to encourage social distancing. All bookings will be private groups.
- We will require wearing a mask to play games for the safety of your teams, our staff and teams which follow you. We are offering disposable masks to guests who do not arrive equipped with them. We’re sorry, we cannot accept medical exceptions at this time. We will update everyone when we feel we can lift this requirement.
- We will NOT be accepting walk-ins. All bookings must be scheduled with 2-hour advance notice through our online booking system or by phone.
- We will continue to offer audio games for guests that prefer to enjoy an escape room at-home.
We can all use a bit of fun and a few wins these days, and we can’t wait to invite you back to headquarters. Keep an eye on your inbox and our social channels for opening updates.